1468 Francisco Street #3
- Light-filled, top floor flat in a lovely 1920’s building
- 1 spacious bedroom and 1 updated, contemporary bathroom
- Sunny, eat-in kitchen with beautiful, new hardwood floors and breakfast bar
- Sleek stainless steel appliances including gas stove and new dishwasher
- Potential to add in-unit washer/gas dryer
- Charming period details including high, coved ceilings and decorative moldings
- Large open living room and dining area overlooking quiet Francisco St.
- Abundant closets with large custom walk-in designed as home office
- Newly carpeted and painted with updated lighting
- 1 car garage parking
- Generously sized, shared storage room
- Peaceful, shared garden with barbecue area
- Low HOA dues only $350 per month
- Nicely maintained building; well managed 4-unit HOA
- HOA open to amending pet policy to allow pets
- Walk Score 93! Walk to everything! Restaurants, cafes, shopping, entertainment
- Walk to Marina Green, Fort Mason, Moscone Rec Center and the GG Bridge
- Walk to public transportation and high tech shuttles
- Situated in a NON-liquefaction zone
Don’t miss this spacious top-floor condo ideally situated on a quiet Marina block (not liquefaction) close to everything you need. This move-in ready home features a comfortable, light-filled floor plan with high coved ceilings, lovely decorative moldings and charming plantation shutters throughout as well as abundant storage. It combines the elegance of 1920’s architecture with modern upgrades including a gourmet kitchen and updated bathroom.
At the front of the home overlooking quiet Francisco street is an oversized living room and dining area – a wonderful space for enjoying a lazy afternoon or entertaining friends. The nicely sized bedroom and hallway feature multiple custom designed closets including a large walk-in closet with built-in book shelves and desk area – perfect for your home office!
Enjoy preparing a gourmet meal in the sunny, eat-in kitchen with beautiful, new hardwood floors, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and new dishwasher. The updated bathroom also boasts contemporary additions including an attractive new sink, lighting and rich cabinetry.
This lovely, Marina-style building features many perks including garage parking (1 car parking for this unit), large storage room and peaceful garden with barbecue area. The 4-unit HOA is well managed and has kept the building nicely maintained. Best of all, enjoy the fabulous location in one of San Francisco’s most highly desirable neighborhoods! Stroll to popular restaurants, cafes, Union and Chestnut street shopping/movie theaters + nearby Safeway, Moscone Rec Center, Fort Mason and the Marina Green. Walk to nearby public transportation and high tech shuttles for an easy work commute.